Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Lil' bit sassy {Open!}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Freyja

Freyja

Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 29, 2017 9:33 am

The scent of blood had attracted Freyja to the area. She approached silently, a dark red and black shape against the bright blue sky. Landing at the battlefield, she approached a dead dragon whose head had been crushed against a tree. Owch. She sniffed and then huffed, before she glanced around at the other bodies. From the scent of it, it had been an IceScale and a SeaScale who had opposed the group. A tough duo, she had to say.

Hearing voices, Freyja stretched her wings and took off over the trees, approaching the dragons without making too much noise. As she emerged over the lake, she noticed a couple sitting on the grass, and an IceScale circling overhead. Freyja released a blast of hot fire, both to announce herself and to show off. She was a.. rather vain dragoness. She got anything and anyone she wanted, and she was prepared to fight for it. At the moment? She wanted to meet these dragons and ask how they defeated such a big number of enemies.

She glanced at the IceScale that was flying nearby. Pretty, but the scars were.. ew. Who would want to get into that many fights and ruin their hide like that? Freyja found her confidence growing when it came to that female, it was the white dragoness that intimidated her. She was talking to a rather handsome young SeaScale.

Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

Female Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:53 am

Elora was relieved to know that she wasn't making Storm uncomfortable. As soon as he started telling his tale, she was intrigued. Intently, she listened as she sat beside him. Her emotions were a roller coaster as the story went on. It deeply touched her that he would share this with her. Elora related to Storm in many areas. But hearing about his uncle made her feel a connection. Something so similar had happened with her and she was thankful to have met a dragon with a similar experience.

When Storm reached the part of his story about Sarah, it showed her that he had a very kind heart. It touched her and she shed a small tear to hear the outcome of what happened next. When Storm had finished telling her all that had happened there was a pause. Elora tried to gather her thoughts and say something. She wasn't weirded out or scared. But felt badly for Storm and all he had gone through. "I am so sorry you had to go through this much Storm. And I absolutely do not think that you are crazy. I believe what you are saying." She gave him a reassuring look and small smile. "I am sorry to hear about your uncle. That must have been rough. But I am sure that all that you have gone through as helped you grow in ways you might not have otherwise. And Sarah is so lucky to have you as her Father. I hope you find her some day soon."

Elora couldn't believe that he had opened up to her like that. It made her trut him more and grew their new friendship.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 8:45 am

The wind blew back her fathers and caressed her cheek like Nebula once did. Athena closed her eyes, signing softly as the image of her beloved entered her head. She wondered what he was up to.. How had he raised the hatchlings? Andromeda? Her little warrior, she hoped Nebula was mentoring her desired battle skills. And Starla.. How was she coping? Solaris? Athena sighed again, but then the sound of crackling flames made her snap open her sea blue eyes.

A FireScale glided above her two friends, looking rather pleased with itself. Athena growled and, with a powerful beat of her wings, twisted around midair and shot toward her. Extending her talons, she aimed to tackle their assailent to the ground and hold them by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 05, 2017 4:04 pm

Storm waited for Elora's reply, not sure what to expect. Do his surprise, she said that she believed everything that he had said. She also went on to say that she hoped that he found Sarah and that she was lucky to have him as a father. He looked up at her and smiled faintly. "Thank you," he replied. I'm so glad you don't think I'm crazy. I thought that if we were going to be friends, you should know a bit about me so that you can trust me," he explained. "I'm not saying that you have to tell me your story, I was just explaining the reasons for telling you mine."

Storm could see by looking at Elora that she really did believe him. It relieved him so much and made him happy. Yes, he had Athena, and she was his best friend, but he wanted more friends and people he could trust. Suddenly, as he looked at Elora, he realized that he would probably remember this day forever. Especially if she was the companion he thought she would be. He just hoped he wasn't getting his hopes up too far.

Storm was about to say something, but it was nearly forgotten as he saw a blast of fire come up from the sky. He looked up and saw a FireScale soaring above them with Athena looking like she was about to claw the unnamed dragon's throat out. Frustrated, Storm let out a soft growl. Couldn't they just get a little peace? He was already exhausted from the last battle from earlier in the day. He hoped that this newcomer wouldn't be hostile or stick around with them. But seeing how she showed off by shooting that fire, he doubted it.

Looking at Elora apologetically, Storm rubbed a wing against her in a kind gesture. "I'm sorry, I just have to go make sure Athena doesn't do anything too... Rash. We will continue this conversation in a minute, okay? I really am so sorry." He ran and flapped his wings, looking over his shoulder one last time at Elora. Ugh! Why did hostile dragons always ruin good moments?
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:35 am

Freyja was about to go and 'introduce' herself when she was abruptly tackled to the ground. Her face smashed against the ground and g ylped as they slid to a stop. Held down by her throat she glowered uop at the IceSxale. "Get your FILTHY claws off of me!" She cried, trying to wiggle, but her grip was tight. "I-if you don't let me go, I'll burn that scarred face off of your shoulders!" She threatened.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2017 8:50 am

Athena was.. Mad, to say the least.

Her aim was on point, and her talons wrapped around the dragonesses' neck and gripped it with the strength of a bear. With a snarl she pushed her downwards, tucking her wings into her sides. As they met the ground, she heard the dragonesses' yelp and she too stumbled, but her talons held on to her neck.

Once they had slid to a stop, Athena stood over the female properly, gazing down at the younger dragon. "Not a chance, sweet heart," she said, rolling her eyes at her attempts to loosen her grip. Then, the female went on to threaten her, telling her she'd 'burn her scarred face off.' To this, Athena growled, a loud, deep one that came from deep within her throat. She bent down, stretching her wings so she looked even larger, and spoke. "Try it," she said in a tone dangerously soft. "I'll have ripped you open like a berry long before you opened your mouth."

She heard Storm approaching and lifted her wing, not taking her eyes off the crimson dragon beneath her, as a silent 'stay back, I've got this.'
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 4:41 am

Elora was glad she understood Storm. He went on to thanks her and with a smile she surely replied "You are welcome. And I don't see why I would think you to be crazy." Storm seemed a fairly calm and easy going dragon. Elora enjoyed the company as they say in the sweet scented grass with the wind to their faces.

Storm began to explain that he wanted her to trust him and that's why he opened up. She felt the urge to tell him her story, but she didn't feel that it was the right time. Storm had just opened up to her about his life. And she wasn't willing to do it back? Well, not yet. *Once I find the right time. But it's certainly not now* she thought. *Just not yet. Although I do trust him...*  " Oh I see. And thanks for opening up Storm. It does help me trust you more." She tried not to say anything about opening up about her story. Hopefully that could go unnoticed for a while longer.

Suddenly Athena was in the air, in hot persuit of a flaming red dragon. Storm had to go after her, and that was completely understandable. "O-Okay, s-sure thing" she stuttered to Storm as he ran out and took off. She thought it best to stay put where she was to frazzled by the touch on the wing to fly after him for the moment. Her mind and heart were racing with new flooded emotion. *Why did he do that?* she wondered to herself. She continued to have conversations with herself until, suddenly she heard a thud and scrambling so with immense speed made it over to the 2 entangled dragons. And landed a safe distance away.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 09, 2017 8:24 pm

Approaching Athena and the FireScale as they slammed into the ground he winced. That seemed kind of painful. As he got close, Athena held up a wing for him to not intervene. "Athena," he said, his tone saying not to do anything too harsh or he would step in. He landed down a little distance away. He watched them intently and suddenly found Elora come down beside him. He looked at her and gave her a faint smile. He whispered, "I'm sorry," just loud enough for Elora to hear but not the others. They were having a good conversation and he just kind of left on her, and he felt bad for it. Waiting to see what the FireScale said next, Storm stayed silent after that.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:26 pm

Freya snarled up at the white dragoness, still struggling, but half heartedly. She tensed when two more dragons appeared out of the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she stared at them for a moment, before she watched as the IceScale and the Seascale interacted, seeming to read each other like a book. Despite the age gap, they seemed.. close. Interesting.

At the female's threats, Freya growled, bristling indignantly. Thankfully, the male spoke up, saying the female's name. So this dragon's name was Athena. Freyja squirmed at the almost choking grip on her throat tightened slightly and she kicked out. "Come on," she whined. "You wouldn't really hurt an innocent dragon.." she looked at her with big eyes. "Would you?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 3:33 pm

A gentle wind suddenly blew through her feathers and calmed her slightly, but when she heard the sound of Storm saying her name, she inwardly bristled. She knew Storm well enough to know that if she tried to rip out this one's throat like she so BADLY wanted to, he'd stop her. Perhaps that was a good thing, but at the moment she was annoyed. With a grunt, she loosened her grip slightly.

She felt a bit.. self conscious, with Elora there. Why that was, she'd probably never figure out. She seemed nice enough.. perhaps it was the notion of spilling someone's blood in front of Storm's object of unknown infatuation. Well.. 'infatuation' was a strong word. 'Attraction' would be a better term. When the FireScale growled, Athena's grip tightened again. "Shut up," she said darkly.

Then, the female proceeded to speak, looking up at her with large eyes, asking her if she'd harm an 'innocent dragon.' Athena growled, her feathers sticking up. "I hurt dragons that go around blasting fire acting as if they're about to attack my friend," she snapped, her back claw strengthening it's grip even more until it was choking.

Still though, after a few seconds, she sighed and loosened her grip. "Keep your mouth shut," she snarled. "And stop looking at me like that, it freaks me out." With that, she stepped off her, removing her weight from her body. She rolled her tongue around her mouth before she forced her feathers to lay back, not wanting to this one to see her annoyance. She decided to let Storm do the talking. She was the muscle, he was the brain, after all. She glanced at him, giving him his cue to speak.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:33 pm

[font=Arial]Elora returned the smile to Storm. She could tell he felt badly about leaving their conversation so quickly. Then once he appologized she didn't want him to feel badly. "Oh no don't be" she told him almost in a whisper trying to keep her voice low. "You had to go" and she thought to herself *besides, we can easily continue this conversation later on.* she gave Storm a light reassuring touch on his wing with hers. In a friendly manner of course. She didn't want him to feel bad anymore about it.

Things started to pickup with Athena and the unknown dragon that was still fastly pinned. A light breeze blew past the four dragons, and Elora picked up the scent of the flaming red dragon. Her senses told her that she was not indeed dangerous. But she still wasn't sure.

Elora began to worry that Athena might do omething violent soon. There was a dark look in her eye. And the light around them seemed to become dim and sort of disappear. Elora would not hesitate to jump between Athena and the dragon if need be. "Storm, do you think she is going to hurt that dragon?" She quietly wondered to him. Geez. Elora became very thankful that Storm hadn't been the one to have pounced upon her earlier and not Athena.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 19, 2017 7:55 pm

Storm watched tensely as Athena and the FireScale talked. Athena seemed even darker than when they used to be friends a couple years back. Which was, indeed, a bad thing. But Storm hoped that she wouldn't go too far.

Elora assured him that it was fine that he left. "Thank you for understanding,"
he whispered back. He gave her a small smile before she touched him on the wing. Once again, his mind muddled. He felt the blood go to his face a little bit and his heart started beating a bit faster but he tried to not let it get to him.

Swallowing hard as Athena tightened her grip to a choking point on the FireScale, Storm growled "Athena!" He was about to go over there and stop her, but then she got off of the other female. Giving Athena a small angry glance, he addressed the new dragon. "Uh, hello," he started, his mind still trying to get back together. "I'm Storm. Sorry for my IceWing friend, Athena. She can get a little edgy sometimes. Anyway, what is your name and what brings you here?" He flexed his claws in the dirt the way he did when he was nervous, creating small crevices in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Freyja

Freyja

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 25, 2017 8:32 am

Freyja found herself being choked repeatadly, but thankfully for very short intervals. She flapped her wings weakly in an effort to send the message she wanted to get up, but the icescale's words.. unnerved her, slightly. She glared up at her. She's crazy! She thought, her glare turning into a glower.

"Athena!" the smaller male exclaimed. Freyja sighed in relief when the IceScale removed herself -and, more importantly, her talons- from her and she was able to get up. Rolling onto her belly, she stood and turned to face the small male. He introduced himself as Storm, before apologizing for his 'friend's' behavior. How can you call someone like that your friend? She wanted to demand, but she resisted doing so. She had self control, unlike a certain dragoness.

"My name is Freyja," she offered him her winning smile. "And I was bored, just taking a nice flight, before I was rudely interrupted," she shot the icescale a look. "And just decided to blast a bit of fire to get your attention. If I may add, I wasn't aiming at you," she glanced at the dragoness again.

Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptyWed May 03, 2017 10:06 pm

// BUMP Athy
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:39 pm

Athena backed off, allowing Storm do the talking. Making conversation.. was not her strong point. Storm? He was charismatic, friendly, dragons were drawn to him like a magnet. Leader material. She glanced at him now and let a silent sigh escape her. She sometimes wondered, when alone and left to her own thoughts, why he had chosen her to be his company, let alone his best friend. I wonder what he sees, she thought, watching him carefully, like a hawk. Hmph. Learning what goes on inside that small head of his is one adventure I'll take a pass on.

Returning her attention to the ember-coloured female in front of her, Athena's eyes narrowed when she gave her friend a smile that reminded her of a lynx's grin. They didn't intimidate her, but the expression they wore as they attacked reminded her of this one's expression. The feathers on Athena's back rose.

She growled softly at 'rudely interrupted' and met her look with a glare. At the second glance, the glare turned into a glower. It was then she remembered Elora and turned her head slightly to peer at her carefully out of the corner of her eye. Almost immediately, she felt a bit bad for making such a commotion in front of Storm's object of infatuation. Well.. interest, would be a better term. Romantic interest, that is.

Hope I didn't screw things up for him, she thought, before she looked at the female and spoke. Athena, she said curtly. Now what do you want? she demanded. Mist shot out of her nostrils as she exhaled loudly, like a bull snorting before it charged at the man with the cape.

Back to top Go down
Zarola

Zarola

Female Posts : 4
Location : Eating ice-cream while stalking your Instagram page.

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 EmptySun May 14, 2017 5:50 pm

A shadow skulked through the trees, not a sound produced from the feet that met the earth. Nothing, not even it's scent, would have revealed it to the ones nearby. Rolling in ivy and mud helped with that. Bringing her head low to the ground, Zarola sniffed at the earth. Blood. A droplet, but it was there. Raising her head, Zarola blinked and fixed her eyes on the massacre that had just taken place less then five minutes ago.

Carefully, she emerged into the open and sniffed. This one had had his head smashed into at tree. Repeatedly. What a way to go, she mumbled, before she moved on, examining the corpses. Almost delicately, she sniffed the blood. It was still running from the bodies, her theory had been correct. This had happened less then ten minutes ago. Using her eyes, Zarola scanned the corpses.

She recognised some of the faces. A band of rogues, notorious for harassing young females and robbing them. Zarola had glimpsed them before, and found it rather satisfying to find some of them had met their end.

So.. where were the killers?

Raising her head, Zarola sniffed the air. She could smell them. A male and a female, species? she couldn't tell, at least not yet. Stepping over the corpse, Zarola moved like a horse, gliding over to the bushes and peering through the trees. Hmm.. No scent. She tried again in a different direction, and found no trail. Perhaps they flew off already, she decided, but then she heard a shriek and then loud voices.

Twisting around, Zarola listened as the noise quietened down, and then she approached. Moving through the trees, she was silent as stone as she emerged into a break in the trees. Sitting down in the shade of one, she watched as an ice dragoness, in her prime, snarled down at a young, rather pretty fire female. Raising a brow, the huntress observed as the male broke the two apart, a white female standing nearby with a shocked look on her pale face.

A conversation soon followed, and while the amethyst male with the crimson amulet was friendly enough towards her, the female was still suspicious, the way she glared at the firescale portrayed that. Zarola had the urge to chuckle at the female's attitude. Reminded her of herself in a lot of ways.

Looking up, Zarola leaped directly vertical into a tree and sat on the branch, dark tail hanging down to resemble a vine. Quietly, she watched as they interacted, waiting for a proper fight to break out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil' bit sassy {Open!}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3