Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Lil' bit sassy {Open!}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elora

Elora

Female Posts : 22

Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:45 am

//sorry didn't remember to change the color when she is speaking. I will be sure to do that next time//
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 12:55 am

// You don't have to change the color, some people just do it for a cool effect or have certain colors for different characters. But don't feel like you have to.

Storm lifted the female up as she took his talon. He listened to her start to apologize. "Oh yes, it was just a prank," he explained. Then she giggled. He laughed back a little, still nervous for a reason that alluded him.

Storm noticed how she shied back a little when she looked into his eyes and she started to blush. He wondered what that was about. She started to apologize again and said that she should get back to hunting before asking for his name out of nowhere. "Oh, you don't have to go," he said kindly. "We could use someone else to be with, if you want. Oh!" he exclaimed, suddenly remembering he hadn't introduced himself. "The name's Storm. What's your name?" he asked. "It's really nice to meet you, even if it was a little bit awkward of a meeting." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:41 am

Elora nodded her head as the male dragon explained that is was indeed just a prank. It was just as she has suspected. Even though she had just met this dragon, she felt that he was probably very kind and trustworthy. But even if she assumed that, it doesn't mean that she will trust him right away.

She was a bit surprised about how open to accepting a stranger he was. But still excited none the less. "Sure I will come with you!" Elora said with a smile. "I have been looking for some dragons to go with and you are the first to accept me. And without me even asking! Thank you for the kind offer."

The wheels in her head started to turn as she realized that Athena might not want her to come."Storm, one little thing" she said speedily. "I don't want to come with you and Athena if she won't like it. And I also haven't met her. I mean, she seems like a fun dragon. But I don't want to upset her. I can find other dragons if I can't come with you guys." She explained to Storm in a very calm manner.

Elora was eager to meet Athena. Especially as she is also female. And silently hoped Storm would introduce them soon.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 am

Storm got happy when the new female said that she would come with him. Why did he trust her and want to be her friend so quickly? She broke down his barriers from the second she looked at him. "Awesome! You're welcome! It'll be good to have someone else to spend my time with." He smiled. Then he realized something. Since he found Athena again, he had smiled more than he had in a long time. But was it just Athena? Usually he didn't let down his barriers right away to someone - he had learned his lesson doing that before - so why was he ready to become this dragon's friend and be all smiley from the second he met her?

Listening to her next words, Storm replied, "Oh, Athena will be happy to have someone else to be with! She may seem a little cold on the outside at first, as a small warning, but she is really nice once you get to know her a little. I wonder when she is going to come see where I went," he laughed.

After a moment, Storm looked into her eyes. "So you know my name, but I don't think you have introduced yourself to me yet," he said.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:23 am

Elora listened to all Storm had to say elatedly. But she stayed calm on the outside. She was not about to just open up to a stranger. Not yet. She had already learned the hard way, and didn't need a repeat of that. Although this dragon already seemed different. "Oh I am glad about that too" she said with happiness. "Ah I see. Thank you for the heads up. I hope we become fast friends soon though. Haven't had one of those in a bit." There she went opening up when she didn't want to. Elora internally face palmed.

Moments later realized how rude she had been! Storm had kindly introduced himself and she hadn't even said something so much as nice to meet you. Their gazes met as he asked for her name and she stammered a bit "oh my name is Elora. Sorry i kinda forgot about that part. I was just excited about meeting you and soon Athena." She was a but flustered but hoped he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 8:49 am

Athena awaited Storm's answer, but a sudden gesture to be silent made the feathers on her back stand up. She narrowed her eyes and watched as he stretched his wings and took off. She made to follow him, but realized that Storm was a far quieter flyer then she was. He disappeared over the treetops and she caught the occasional glimpse of his amethyst scales through the emerald leaves.

Athena waited for him to call for her, or for someone to roar in agony, so that she could rush in and beat the ever-living crap out of whatever it was that her friend had spotted. She remained still, although she was leaning on her back legs, a sign she was ready to spring into the air or into a run at any moment.

Suddenly, she heard a loud 'whoosh' followed by a 'thump' as something heavy collided with something. Or someone. Athena narrowed her eyes, straining her ears to listen. She couldn't hear anything. She stretched her wings.

Then, she heard Storm's voice.. talking? To whom? Athena heard another voice, a feminine voice, respond to him, but she couldn't make out any of the words she was speaking. Curiosity killed the cat and Athena bounded into the trees, before leaping into a tree to watch the conversation from a little distance away.

It was then she was able to hear what was being said. Storm, being the gentleman he was, was just apologizing for tackling her to the ground. As the female spoke, Athena shifted her gaze to her.

A slender, bone-white dragoness stood in view, with a spikeless back and dark eyes. Athena tilted her head, watching as she lifted her head to meet her friend's gaze.. and went bright red. Storm too, it seemed, had decided he was a FireScale rather then a NightWing.. or, well, SeaScale.

The brow was raised.

Athena observed with calm intrigue, letting her tail lean to and fro in the light breeze that ruffled her feathers. The two were having a laugh and a giggle, and then Storm introduced himself and offered that she join up with them. This.. Athena was unsure of. Still, she seemed.. okay.

At the mention of her name Athena blinked and smirked at Storm's mention of her cold outer shell. Hmph. When Storm wondered when she was coming over, she held back the urge to chuckle.

The young female introduced herself as Elora. A beautiful name, for a beautiful dragoness. As she too mentioned her name, Athena decided it was time to meet this new dragon.

Stretching her wings, she lifted off the branch and glided down, landing beside Storm with a thud. Folding her wings, the wyvern tilted her head and gazed at the SkyScale for a moment, studying her, before she glanced at Storm. "Well, I couldn't have let you have all the fun, could I?" she said, smirking at him.

Turning her attention to Elora, Athena offered her a small smile. "Name's Athena, but it seems you already know that. It's a pleasure to meet you," she introduced herself, a formal but still friendly tone used in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Storm listened to the dragoness intently. "Why is that? You're a nice dragoness. Though I am the same. I haven't had any friends in quite a while, aside from Athena. And I just saw her for the first time in quite a long time," he explained to her.

Watching as she stammered a little, the dragoness introduced herself as Elora. "Oh, don't apologize. Anyone would be a little bit... discombobulated, if a dragon fell on you from out of the sky." Storm laughed a little. "But anyway, it's nice to meet you, Elora." He smiled at her.

Then Athena glided down next to him. He listened as she introduced herself to Elora. "Hey, Athy, this is Elora. That noise I heard in here was her," he explained. "I offered for her to hang out with us for a bit, and she agreed. I figured we could use the extra company."

Storm turned back to Elora. "So are you in a tribe? Or are you a loner? It doesn't matter to me, I would just like to learn more about you," he explained, a little flustered when he looked into her violet eyes.

// Should we close the topic so that it will just be the three of us, or should we still keep it open?
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:24 am

Elora was excited when Athena flew over to her and Storm. As she landed softly next to him and introduced herself, Elora replied "It's a pleasure to meet you too Athena"as she returned a small smile.

When Storm mentioned her being in a tribe her long life story came to mind. But she didn't want to talk about it to strangers either. So she simply replied "thanks. I am just not in a tribe at the moment. In my past being a loner has been more my style. That's also one reason I haven't had friends for a while. I was a bit anti social you could say. But my mind has changed in that area now. I like company better these days." Elora thought it very kind of Storm to have called her "a nice dragoness" but that wasn't the reason she hadn't had friends in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 12:37 am

"I see," Storm replied to Elora. At this point, if it was a different dragon or dragoness that he would meet, he would have rubbed his wing against her to cheer her up. He was going to, but he was filled with a sudden shyness and didn't at the last second when he looked into her eyes. He hoped she didn't notice. He started to wonder why he was acting so weird. It was just that he was filled with sudden feelings for her and his heart skipped a beat when he looked into her pretty, soft, violet eyes. WHAT IS GOING ON?!!?!?!?!?!???! his mind screamed at him.

Storm blushed again and looked down at the ground, trying to figure out what was going on in his mind. "So you were out hunting. Would you like me to help you catch some food?" he asked her, finding it hard to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:10 am

Elora was a bit surprised when Storm offered to go hunting with her. Her heart skipped a beat and she couldn't look him in he face as she usually did when talking to dragons out of respect. She couldn't figure out what she was feeling nor why she was acting so out of the ordinary. "Sure, you can come hunting with me." She said trying to make it sound more like his choice. She didn't want him to go out of his way or anything. "And you can come to Athena if you want." She told Athena turning over to her. Trting to make sure she was included too.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:21 am

Storm smiled at Elora. "Okay! Cool. I'm pretty hungry too, so I had to go hunting anyway." He looked down and noticed that his cut on his side was still bleeding, blood cascading down his side like tiny red streams before plopping down on the grass below him. He growled slightly in frustration. "Me and Athy got into a battle with some jerks," he explained. "One of them gave me this cut down my side. It's pretty deep and it's painful." He thought for a moment. He then looked up and smiled shyly at her. "You don't happen to have any healing experience, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:42 am

Elora noticed the wound at the same time he did and quickly replied "yes I do actually. I would just have to find the right plant. Helichrysum should do the trick but I might need other plants depending on how deep the cut is. Do you mind if I take a closer look at it?" She asked.

Elora didn't want to make him uncomfortable by just jumping in there and inspecting it. She racked her mind on other plants that she could use and what they each looked like.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 1:49 am

A little surprised and certainly relieved when Elora replied that she did know how to heal, Storm nodded. "Yeah, of course. Go ahead and look." He moved his body so that his right side was facing her. "I have no clue what plant that is but okay," he said, laughing.

// Sorry for such a short post. Didn't have much to write there.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:33 am

Elora stepped closer to get a better look but was sure not to touch it. The gash in his side was indeed deep. Deeper than she had hoped and blood was steadily running out in streams between his scales. She couldn't tell how long the cut was so she needed to wipe the blood off. "Storm I can't tell how long it is. I'm going to have to wipe some of the blood away to be able to see it. I will go wash my talons in the stream quickly Abefore I touch your wound. I don't want to get it infected" with that she quickly darted off to the stream and cleansed her talons the best she could and zoomed right back.

She found some leaves to wipe the blood away with and the plants needed. Walking over to Storm she melt down and started to explain what she was about to do. "So I would like to wipe away this blood and then crush these leaves to place on the wound. It should stop the bleeding. Is that okay with you?"
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 2:45 am

Storm watched Elora as she examined his gashes. He listened to what she had to say before she dated off to the stream and back. He watched her disappear momentarily from view before coming back. She grabbed a few leaves which he guessed was to clean some of the blood from the wound with. He sat down on all four legs so that his underside was against the ground and his flank with the cut was facing Elora.

Storm watched as she knelt down next to him. She told him what she was about to do. Looking at her violet eyes with determination, he replied, "Okay, I understand. Go ahead. The sooner this thing stops bleeding the better." Not knowing how painful this would be, he clenched his jaw. He still looked at Elora, though.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 16, 2017 7:33 am

Athena nodded at Storm's greeting and listened as he explained what had happened. She blinked as he mentioned her accompanying them, but otherwise gave no reaction. Elora proceeded to go and wash her talons to treat Storm's wounds, to which Athena took the chance to look at her friend. She raised a brow and gave him a look that said, 'really? Like.. really?' She then rolled her eyes and chuckled, scratching an itch at the back of her neck with the hook at the end of her wing. Elora zoomed back into view, which startled her and made her tense, but she said nothing.

Deciding that what remained of her cloak was no longer fit to stay on, Athena grabbed it and slung it over her head and onto the earth. She glanced at her back and seen that none of the cloth was sticking to the wounds. Good. However, they were bleeding again.

Returning her attention to the two in front of her, she observed quietly as Elora explained that she'd be wiping away the blood. Ouch. Athena glanced at Storm at this and saw he held no fear. His clenched jaw gave away the anticipation, but then again, she too had tensed.

"Hmph," she grunted as she stood up. "I'll be right back. I need to go wash this unsightly blood from my scales," With that, she turned and walked back to the river.

As she dipped her head in for a quick drink, she thought about the new female. Could she trust her? No, not yet. She seemed nice, but if she was anything like Storm, it would take time for her to gain Athena's trust. Could they trust her? Her thoughts wandered to Storm and she sighed, shaking her head. He reminded her too much of himself.

"Love blinds you," she whispered, before she waded into the water.

Bending down, she used her neck to throw back water onto her back. The droplets ran down her muscled shoulders and back into the water, taking some of the blood with them. Deciding it was better to get it all in one go, she waded in deeper and submerged her back in the river. It stung, and she hissed, but it soon turned into a cold numbness that also affected her legs.

Moving about slightly in an effort to get her legs a bit warmer, Athena's inner debate regarding Elora waged on. Keep an eye on her, she told herself. If she proves trustworthy.. well, she's under your protection. If not..

We can't be too careful, she reminded herself as she waded out of the river and back onto the bank. Arkhor knows where Daydris is.. or who he's sent. The thought of her sister sent her baring her fangs, and she quickly removed the image of her from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:05 am

//I will reply in the morning//
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 3:57 pm

"Alright I will begin then" Elora replied. "Please just tell me if it hurts to badly and I will stop. Though it shouldn't be that painful." With that she began to gently wipe the blood away. She continued to lightly cleanse all of his nearby scales clean. The blood had trickled town in different paths following his rich purple scales and overtop others. After he was completely clean of blood, she could clearly see the wound. It was deep, but not very long thankfully. If it was any longer he would definitely need some sort of bond like stitches to help the flesh heal closed.

Elora proceeded to then gently press the helichrysum leaves to Storm's cut. "I'm going to have to hold these on for a minute or two so that the oil has enough time to seep in and work its magic. So bear with me. This won't sting." The glanced up at Storm to give him one small reassuring smile, then turned away to focus on her work again.

After several minutes passed by she lifted up the leaves and the bleeding had stopped. A scab had formed between his scales and had formed better than she had hoped. She stood up and told Storm "it's all done and looks great. The cut wasn't too long thankfully" a small smile escaped. And then she walked back to the lake to wash her bloody talons again.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:26 pm

Storm looked at Athena when she made a face. He blushed a little, knowing what she was thinking. "Oh, stop it," he said, though not really angry with her. She said that she was leaving to go clean the blood from her scales. "Alright," he answered, watching the large IceWing leave.

Storm winced as Elora started to wipe the wound and clean the blood away. It was pretty painful. He looked at the wound once she finished. He could tell it looked(and felt) pretty deep. He hoped that she didn't think it would be too bad. Next, she said that she would would hold the leaves that he didn't remember how to pronounce onto his wound, but that it wouldn't sting. He smiled back at her, trying to keep his focus on her and not the pain. Because his wound still hurt from her wiping it, even though she was done.

Luckily, the leaves that she held on it barely stung it any more. After a few minutes, and starting to feel awkward, she finally lifted the leaves off. To his surprise, he saw that the wound had formed a scab, and that it hurt considerably less now. She assured him that the cut wasn't too long so it would be fine. When she started to walk back to the lake he got up quickly and walked beside her. "Thank you," he said to her genuinely. "That wound would have ended up a lot worse or taken a lot longer time to heal. So thank you. You have gained my trust." He gave her a friendly smile and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Elora was a bit surprise during at hoe quickly Storm got up and came over to her. His genuine gratitude touched her deeply. She had finally gotten a friend and their trust too!!! She was over joyed but completely played it down. She couldn't show how excited she was. No. "Oh sure thing. I am glad I was here to help." Elora replied.

She was so sprout of herself for staying contained and hoped that he couldn't tell that she was over the moon about it. Storm's smile warmed her heart and she gave one back. They continued walking along side each other for a ways Andy then she decided to try and start a conversation. "So are you and Athena part of a tribe or anything like that around here?" She had been thinking about that since Storm had asked if she herself were in a tribe. She silently hoped not. But if they were, she wouldn't mind. But she couldn't figure out why she just wanted it to be the three of them and no ther dragons. Her feelings were still boggled and not understandable.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 7:05 pm

Storm was happy when Elora returned his smile. She was trying not to show just how happy she was to have a friend, but in her smile and eyes he could tell just how overjoyed she was. Though he decided to play along so that she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

They walked a little farther and Storm was deciding what to say, before Elora started the conversation. She asked if him and Athena were part of a tribe. He wrestled with himself in his mind on if he should tell her his backstory or not. He looked down for a moment. If she knew how I got here, she would probably think that I am out of my mind... But she did really help me, and I should show my thanks to her. What harm could it do? It's not like she could hold the information against me. His mind argued back and forth like that over the course of a few seconds, but in the end he decided against it for the moment.

"Oh, no, me and Athy aren't from a tribe," Storm answered Elora, looking back up at her. "We are kind of... Outsiders, I guess you could say. I used to be lieutenant of a tribe, but then I stepped down." He quickly realized after he said it that he might have shared too much information, because she would probably ask questions about it... But Elora didn't seem like the type of dragon that would think that he was out of his mind, so Storm just hoped for the best.

Last edited by Storm on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 18, 2017 11:13 pm

// So should we close the topic so that it is just us three or keep it open?
Back to top Go down
Elora

Elora

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:24 pm

Elora was glad to hear that Storm and Athena weren't in a tribe. It intrigued her as to why but she assumed it was just something normal. Not a whole lot of dragons are in tribes anyways. Elora was even more interested when Storm mentioned being the lieutenant of a tribe. "Ah I see. I understand not being in a tribe. But that's so neat you used to be a lieutenant of a tribe!" She said with enthusiasm. "What was it like? Was it difficult?" She then realized maybe she was as prying into his personal information. "You of course don't have to tell me if you are not comfortable. I was just curious and I know we just met." She trailed off.

Elora felt a bit badly realizing that she probably had made Storm feel uncomfortable. That was the last thing she wanted to do to a dragon. Much less her only friend. But he still didn't know that. And it was a good thing too.

//sorry for the short post. I will try and make them longer.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

// You don't have to make them longer. It just depends on what had happened since your last post. Remember: Quality over quantity. Smile

Storm smiled at Elora's enthusiasm at him being a lieutenant. He laughed and replied, "No, don't worry, I'll tell you. You aren't making me uncomfortable." By this time he was about completely sure that she was not bad. She had proven it by healing him and then now she just seemed to genuine.

By this time they had reached the river. He stepped into the shallow area, letting the clear water run over his clawed talons. It felt nice and cool. His talons sunk slightly into the mud underneath him. The water sparkled brilliantly as it flowed from the light of the sun. A light breeze swept through the trees and refreshed him even more. Everything about this day, except for getting attacked of course, seemed right.

Storm looked down at the water underneath him for a second, recalling memories about being lieutenant of the SkyWings. It all felt so long ago, almost as if it was in a different lifetime. He looked at the pretty white SkyScale. He wanted to tell his story to someone besides Athena desperately, as no one except her knew the full of it and it was hard to keep all of those feelings in for so long. He looked up at her violet eyes and decided it was worth the risk.

Storm stepped lightly out of the water and sat down on the grass next to where she was standing. His tail wrapped around to the front of his body and laid neatly on his talons. He looked back up at Elora and began his story.

"When I said before that I was a foreigner," Storm started, slowly and deliberately, "I didn't mean from somewhere on this world... I am from a different world, Elora. It's called Pyyrhia. It's a long story on how I got here, and I will go into it. But I will start from when I hatched."

"There are four tribes in Pyyrhia, much like how our factions are set up here in Ellesmera. I was born to a tribe called the NightWings. They are a very mysterious tribe. Dark and brooding. Pretty much the opposite of me. Soon before I was born, both of my parents died in battle. They entrusted my egg to a friend of theirs, who was my adoptive father. I hatched and he took care of me until I was ten, when he died. He was very kind I still miss him to this day..." he trailed off for a moment.

"Once that happened, I strove to train and become a tracker for the NightWings. Most of the tribe was a lot larger than me. The NightWings are large dragons. But I wasn't. I got picked on a lot. But that just made me work harder to prove that I could be a true NightWing. I worked extremely hard until the age of twelve, when I finally passed and became a tracker."

"I worked for them for a full year. I was thirteen at this time. Not much had gotten better for me, so one night I just left the tribe without even telling anyone. Not that anyone would care," he stated, slightly bitterly. "I had basically wasted a few years of my life."

But right before I left the tribe, when I was out tracking, I met Athena. She was battle training so I decided to join in. And after that, it kind of took off from there. We have had many adventures. Lots of memories. And that was in the span of about a year. Even though she is almost double my age, it didn't and doesn't matter. We were really tight.

"A bit after I left the NightWings, I decided to join the SkyWings, which are much like the SkyScales here," Storm explained, "It took them some time to warm up to me, but I trained really hard in aerial combat and mobility from SkyWing tutors. Before long, a lot of it because of my small size, I had become as athletic and as good a fighter as any SkyWing. By this time, they had accepted me and I felt at home. I loved it there. So when they were electing a new lieutenant, I signed up as a candidate. To my surprise, I won. I was overjoyed. Yes, it was a lot of work, but I always did my jobs well and loved it."

"Right after this, I found a small dragonet near our territory. She was an orphan and had just been wandering... She was still small and very young. Her name was Sarah." Sadness veiled itself over his eyes as he looked into Elora's. "I adopted her and she became my daughter. She meant the world to me. I lived happily for a while being lieutenant and having amazing friends and daughter... But after a while everything fell apart..."

"My other best friend, Atrex, who I met shortly after Athena, was like a brother to me. The three of us were inseparable... But then we found out that Athena died. I know it sounds crazy, Elora, but she was dead. Me and Atrex saw it with our own eyes." At this point he was struggling to keep tears in. STOP BEING A BABY, STORM, he thought to himself.

"Atrex had known Athy for an extremely long time. He was absolutely heartbroken. I tried to be there for him, but soon after he jumped off of a cliff and killed himself... I couldn't believe he had left me. I was so heartbroken. It was the worst time of my life. Everything that I had known was falling apart. Soon after I quit my job of being lieutenant, took Sarah, and flew up to some empty nearby mountains. We built a cabin and lived there. Nobody found us for a year."

"But one rainy, particularly stormy day, I was out to get wood out in a shed I had built. As I was coming back, I spotted a cloaked figure moving through the trees. It was Athena. I was overjoyed and so confused as to how she was alive. I still don't fully understand how. But she stayed at my cabin and I got to be with her for the first time in a year."

"I thought everything was finally turning for the better, but I was wrong... That night, when Athy and Sarah were asleep, I woke up with a start. I didn't know why. But the back of my neck prickled and I knew something was wrong. So I got up quickly and started to move fast to check on Sarah when out of nowhere a black portal opened up below me and I fell in. I landed hard on a cold, smooth floor and the wind got knocked out with me.

"It was pitch black. You have never seen something so black until you have been in there. I started walking and calling for Sarah and Athy, but to no luck. I started running as best I could without seeing, but everything just went on for an eternity. I don't know how long I was there. It could have been an hour or a few days. It felt like an eternity. But eventually I fell asleep from exhaustion... I woke up here on Ellesmera... I don't know how it happened. I'm sorry if I sound insane. I understand why you wouldn't believe me..." Storm wiped his face, annoyed and frustrated at a couple stray tears that had started to roll down his face. He looked down, not having the willpower to look up at Elora anymore.

This could go two ways. Either Elora would comfort and understand Storm, or she would think that he was out of his mind.

// Wow. I just wrote a book. XD
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 28, 2017 8:38 am

Removing herself from the water, Athena emerged onto the bank of the river with the sound of sloshing water. She huffed and shook herself, her scales dripping, before giving her wings a few flaps to dry them. Once she was satisfied, she stretched her wings and this time lifted into the air to find the two. Gliding above the trees, she seen they were walking somewhere and rolled her eyes, unable to help the small smirk that crept upon her features. Doing a short barrel roll, she gave them their space and simply did a really wide circle around them, staying near, but not getting too close to intrude on their.. time together.

She watched Elora carefully. Hmm.. no signs of aggression, earnest and eager to listen to Storm as he spoke. Reminded her a bit of Sparks.. Hopefully she's not as chipper, she huffed. I swear, she electrocutes everything she touches she's so excited. Athena tended to avoid.. sprightly dragons. Morning dragons, as well. She hated morning dragons. Rather shallow of her, but  it unnerved her, how some dragons can smile and laugh and grin in the mornings. Was Storm a morning dragon? She had forgotten. If he was, he had better change his ways before she.. molded him. With a steel fang.

As the two approached and stopped at the lake after a brief wade, sitting down on the grass. Athena let out a banshee-like call to let them know she was near before she returned to her circling. She scanned the water from above for a fish, saw none, and gave up, returning to her leisurely flight. Her wings certainly appreciated the attention, for they buzzed anew.

It was then that she caught the tail end of one of Storm's sentences, describing his job as a Lieutenant. Athena tensed and flapped her wings, twisting around to land nearby, a few meters away. There, she listened quietly.

As Storm spoke of Sarah, the feathers on her back lowered and she briefly closed her eyes. Little Sarah, she thought. Well, you're not little anymore, but.. try, try to find help. I pray your father taught you what to do if you found yourself alone. Was she self sufficient? She hoped so.

She heard Storm mention Atrex, and when he went on to tell how she herself was killed the feathers on her back rose again, her pupils dilated and she was half tempted to shoot him a look. Sighing, she stretched her wings and took off again. Dammit, Storm! she thought. No need for the world to know! Word gets around! If Daydris learns where we are.. She found herself a tad irritated that Storm was sharing his story with another so quickly. Why was he so trusting of a complete stranger? Enough to talk to her about his feelings rather then with her herself? It.. ugh, what was it?

Jealousy, some voice in the back of her head spoke up and Athena quickly pushed it down with a soft growl. No! I am not jealous! she denied, doing a quick barrel roll to shake off the feeling.

(Uh oh, Athena's mad xD Also, she's not jealous romantically, she's jealous of the fact that Storm's talking about his feelings to someone else. The fact that Elora's female probably isn't helping xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil' bit sassy {Open!}   Lil' bit sassy {Open!} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lil' bit sassy {Open!}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next