Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Tidal Training (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Draken
Tidal Sage Healer
Tidal Sage Healer
Draken

Male Posts : 13

Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2016 5:15 am

Draken rolled his eyes when Sorm joked. He went to his journal and quill and picked it back up as the soar was over. He opened his journal slowly as he knew what to write down. Spared with the king, it was fun, I lossed, but i really didn't cars he wrote in his journal, then closing it. He turned to where Storm had gone and it seemed he found someone else to talk to. Draken moved to the side and began to look through his journal, as he had nothingn better to do.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 17, 2016 2:24 pm

// Sorry for late reply. //

Storm smiled back at Draken when he saw him writing in his notebook, showing that he didn't forget about him before turning back to Neptune. "Cool! We need some more people in our military here. Is there anything specifically there that you would like to do?" he asked, before getting into his sparring position, ready to fight Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2016 9:00 pm

BUMPY BUMP
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

Male Posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:47 am

Neptune watched his king as he got into a fighting stance. "Well," he said as he crouched down a few inches, tail swaying from left to right in an almost hypnotic movement, red eyes fixed on those of the king. "I am looking for perhaps a position to protect the royalty personally," he answered after a moment, before sheathing his claws. He didn't need to hurt Storm. He could get in a lot of trouble, and besides, it was just a spar.

Smirking lightly, he peered at Storm through a slightly lowered head, before he made his move.

His tail came swinging around to fly straight towards Storm, aiming to slam into his legs and send him tumbling or to the ground. Neptune shot a water jet in his direction to distract or confuse him, possibly both, while his mind raced as he watched for his counterattacks.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Storm looked into his now opponent's eyes as Neptune did the same to him. Those eerie, red, soul chilling eyes. Storm perked up when he mentioned getting a job at protecting the royalty. "Well," Storm said, "Let's see how well you figh-" He was cut off as Neptune's tail came flying at him and Storm had to quickly jump to avoid it, before almost being hit with a water jet.

Storm was discombobulated as he landed back on the ground. He sliced in front of him with his claws, expecting a follow up attack from Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:13 pm

(I actually had to look up discombobulated in the online dictionary lol! )

Neptune locked eyes with Storm and his smirk became a thin line of concentration. He felt the odd satisfaction of hitting an opponent as his water jet made contact with Storm's scales. He watched him sail through the air, head following his movements, before Storm landed on the ground. Sharp eyes tracking his every movement, Neptune snapped at Storm, aiming not to hit him, but to make him step back, so he aimed for the side of his face, knowing he was quick enough to react. If he accidentally bit Storm, it would only hurt for a bit.

Unfortunately, Neptune wasn't watching Storm's claws, and he felt a sharp pain in the side of his face. A loud snarl of frustration and pain escaped him and Neptune stepped back a few steps, shaking his head and growling softly. When he quickly recovered, his tongue slipped out from between his teeth to stroke the bleeding wound that rested just behind his nostril and ended at the end of the line of his mouth. The blood dribbled down his scales and the streams entered his mouth, with a few droplets landing on the floor beneath him.

Fixing his eyes on Storm again, Neptune spoke. "Not bad. You pack quite a punch," he said. He knew now that Storm could easily guess the area around his mouth was soft and easily distracted Neptune when it got painful. The pain was quite shocking and hurt quite a lot for a small cut that probably wasn't even meant to injure that much.

Smiling now, Neptune slowly, teasingly stretched his wings, an almost cheeky glint in his eyes, telling the world he was about to do something sly.

Suddenly, Neptune sent a wing flying forward, slamming into an unfortunate target. He sent it towered the ground where Storm was, trying to distract him, and merely two seconds after he fired the target his other wing came flying forward, sending another target flying forward, this time at Storm's general body.

Guessing which side he'd leap to, Neptune leapt to the left of Storm, hoping that was where he planned to move, while his tail came around to his right side, aiming to hit Storm and send him sprawling near him if possible. This was fun.

(Lol Neptune is the COMPLETE opposite of Atrex xD)
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 2:08 pm

// LOL that's funny! And yeah, Neptune is the opposite of Atrex. //

Storm was surprised when Neptune snarled and jumped back. He hadn't meant to claw his face! "I am sorry," he panted, "I didn't meant to hit your fa-" Suddenly Storm had to jump back to avoid getting hit by a target, only to be slammed in the head by another one flying at him. He fell to the ground, dazed. Stars danced his vision.
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 8:51 pm

Neptune watched as Storm dodged his first attack, but the second target slammed directly into his head and sent him to the ground. Woah. His accuracy was on point today, it seemed. Watching him, Neptune quickly stepped over to the smaller dragon. Tilting his head down at him, he loomed over Storm, before placing a front claw on his shoulder. "Would you like to continue?" He asked. "Or do you give in?" He didn't mind which option he chose. Surely, he had lost more spars then his king. He did not judge a dragon by how many fights they won, or how many times they said 'I've had enough,' he judged them by their character. And after all, it was Neptune's dream job to protect Storm, not the other way around.

After a moment, Neptune stepped back, allowing him to stand while he spoke. "I apologise if I have injured you severely," he said when he noticed the state the other dragon was in. "I.. sometimes forget my own strength," he said, lowering his head in apology.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2016 6:47 pm

//Sorry for not replying...//

Storm opened his eyes from his spot on the ground. His vision was blurry, but he blinked a few times and it returned to normal. "I need a minute," he replied to Neptune's question. He tried to stand up but felt dizzy. He sat down and shook his head, trying to clear it. "I think I am okay, just a bit dazed. I will go see a healer later to see if I have a concussion."

Storm smiled at Neptune. "You are a good fighter. How would you like to become my personal bodyguard? I would definitely have to know you a little bit better first, but you could definitely become it soon if you pass."
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 2:19 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2016 12:14 pm

Neptune nodded at Storm's words and sat down, giving him all the time he needed. While he waited, he cast a glance at the male Storm had been sparring with previously. Hmm.. seemed alright. Neptune would leave him to whatever he wanted to do. He wouldn't bother him.

Hearing Storm speak, Neptune shifted his gaze to the smaller dragon as he sat back down. Concussion? Worry filled Neptune, but he pushed it back down to safe levels. "My most sincere apologies, Storm," he said, dipping his head again.

Neptune didn't return Storm's smile, but not out of bitterness. He just didn't smile. " It would be my honor, Storm," he swished his tail from his left to his right as he bowed his head again. "If I pass, I will be your shield and sword whenever needed. I assure you I am completely loyal to you and the Tidal, so there are no risks of betrayel with me."

Casting a glance at the doors, Neptune blinked as he returned his eyes to Storm's, locking eyes with him. He admitted, Storm was.. nice. He was a good soul, and Neptune meant what he said. He was loyal to him, and would protect him whenever needed if he passed.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 12:53 am

Storm shook his head and smiled. No need to apologize," he said. At Neptune's next words, he admired this drake even more. Seemed like the perfect bodyguard and even possible friend.. Even if he was a little eerie.

"Please stop bowing," Storm said. "I am glad to hear that you are so loyal. I am sure you will be a great bodyguard. You're hired." Though Storm did not often make moves like this without getting to know the dragon first, he needed a bodyguard and would keep a close eye on Neptune till he knew him better.
Back to top Go down
Adelmo

Adelmo

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:06 pm

(Are griffins allowed? xD)
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 6:09 pm

For the first time since Storm met him, Neptune cracked a tiny smile. "Your wish is my command." He flicked his tail, the blade flashing menacingly in the light of the training arena, before becoming still once again. His eyes widened very slightly, his brow raising a few millimeters at Storm's words. You're hired. It took Neptune a moment to realize what this meant, and his mouth opened a few inches. "Why, thank you, Storm. I swear to protect you and this tribe with my life." His voice cracked a tiny bit because of his shock, and Neptune blinked a few times, struggling to come to terms with the sudden change in his rank.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 6:49 pm

// Huh. I could have sworn that I replied to this... XD And sure, you can join if you want, Adelmo. Smile//

Storm laughed a little as Neptune's voice cracked. "Haha! Well I am glad to have you!" He saw the dragon blink a few times in shock. He was glad that he could make Neptune happy. "So would you like to keep training, or do something else?" the king asked.
Back to top Go down
Adelmo

Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Adelmo was in the Tidal Domain. Many would laugh and shake their heads at the idea of a griffin being in the land of the Sea Drakes. But no, here he was, walking through the halls of the palace, hazel eyes scanning each and every detail of each and every corner.

The guards sometimes raised their brows, but dismissed him as he strode past, large, frightening talons making a soft 'clicking' sound with each tap on the marble ground.

It was then he heard the sounds of voices. Pausing, Adelmo turned a corner and approached the massive double doors. For a moment, he hesitated, before he used his claw to open the door, turning the finely carved handle with a soft click, and the door slid open with a soft creak.

The first thing he noticed was the mess. Obviously, these creatures had been sparring. Violently. The second thing he noticed was the dragons. One was a brilliant blue, like the deeper part of the sea, the other he recognized to be the Tidal King. For a king, he was very young, the youngest he'd even seen and read about. Many would scoff at the idea of an adolescent ruling such a powerful and ancient tribe, yet Adelmo was all for it. They needed to move forward, and having somebody who has been born in an age of change and grown up around it could aid the tribe in advancing from the old ways of blood and steel.

The largest of them was quite a frightening beast, with an eerie expression of indifference on his face, his eyes reminding one of a blood-stained sword, searching for it's next target. Keep an eye on him, his inner voices recommended. Probably a good idea.

Clearing his throat, Adelmo spoke. "Good morning," he greeted, blinking his beep brown eyes. "Your majesty," he greeted the king with a bow, lowering his mighty head so his sharpened beak nearly brushed against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Faida

Faida

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 8:50 am

Faida was in the SeaScale palace.

How? She had.. well.. hitched a ride on the back of an unsuspecting SeaScale, and had taken the trip to the islands with much eagerness. She wanted to see the islands, explore the beaches, spy on the SeaScales, that sort of thing. Many would question her careless attitude, but Faida was never raised with anybody to teach her sense, so here she was, a stowaway, exploring the SeaWing Palac.e

She wandered through the palace halls, sneaking by the guards by hiding in the shadows. Her white tufts of fluff brushed against the floor, her ungrown feathers replace by a fluffy substance that caught dirt and dust in it's texture.

Nothing interesting so far. Faida grumbled under her breath as she peeked into the rooms and saw them fairly empty. The sounds of voices, though, caused her to prick her ears. Quickly, she approached, and she seen a familiar griffin through the cracks of the closing door. Adelmo! Grinning, she quickly dashed to the door and slipped through the crack-

And tripped on the step.

With a yelp, she tumbled to the ground and ended up sprawled out on the floor of the training arena.

With a high pitched groan, she slowly rolled onto her side, and then her stomach, rising shakily to her talons.

Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 8:22 am

Neptune smirked lightly as Storm said he was happy to make him happy. He admitted, for a king, Storm was actually alright.

Storm asked him if he'd like to continue training, then. Before Neptune could answer, the sound of the doors opening caused him to look up. He expected to see a SeaWing. He expected to see a warrior SeaWing going to work out, or a young trainee coming to handle the targets for the first time. He certainly didn't expect to see a.. griffin.

Immediately, Neptune was standing in front of Storm, his eyes flashing dangerously. There was a hint of curiosity there, but otherwise, his eyes had hardened slightly, showing he wasn't about to take crap from this adult griffin.

He observed the male as he surveyed the training room, taking him in with his eyes. He was an extremely large griffin, one of the biggest Neptune had ever seen, with long, beautiful feathers and a sharp, cruel beak. The huge muscles did not deter him from protecting his King for a second, and he watched carefully as he returned his gaze to them.

The griffin greeted Storm with much respect, Neptune noted, as he bowed and nearly touched his beak to the ground.

Neptune opened his mouth to demand the griffin of his name and business here, when a yelp entered his ears and a flash of white appeared in the corner of his eye. Lowering his eyes, Neptune's crimson eyes widened as a white.. fluffy, thing tumbled into the training arena and ended up sprawled out in front of them. Neptune raised a brow as it stood. "Um.." he mumbled.

Eying the griffin with wary eyes, he circled around him and approached the little thing. "Uh.. hello?" he asked as he sniffed at the weird, fluffy creature.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:45 am

Storm was taken by surprise as a Griffin walked into the room. The griffin was large and muscular. Storm was always fascinated with how they looked. With their beautiful feathers and eagle like appearance, he had always found their appearance quite amazing.

He was about to address the griffin as he bowed to the floor, but then Neptune jumped in his way. He stepped to the side. "You don't have to go in front of me, Neptune. Just staying at my side will be enough, thank you," he said to Neptune in a formal but not unkind voice.

Storm was about to speak to the griffin when he was once again interrupted. This time by some ball of white fur that sprawled into the room. It was so surprising, he almost burst out laughing. Storm walked over to the fallen furball and saw that it was another griffin. He stretched out a talon to help her to her feet. "Are you okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Faida

Faida

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:02 am

A powerful, male, and deep voice addressing her caused Faida to curl up into a ball. She was scared.. Would they throw her out? Into the ocean? Oh gods, would they KILL her?! Faida didn't want to die.. She was too young! She was only, what, nine?!

Her armour clung to her as she tensed (look at her picture for reference of the armor) when a voice spoke tenderly to her. Slowly opening her blue eyes, she looked up at him, wariness and fear in her eyes.

She saw the claw near her body, and she reacted badly.

Faida didn't just hiss 'menacingly' at Storm,she bit him, her beak digging into his claw. Usually, it would have felt like a needle prick, but this time she was intent on causing harm, and it would have felt like a small dog with sharp teeth was biting you. Hard.

Pulling away, sharpish, Faida stood and darted like lightning into the side of the room where all the targets were, weaving in between the wooden beams and hiding in the far corner. She curled up, back pressed against the wall, the targets shielding her from harm, she hoped.

She was shivering. She had never felt so afraid.. She was even more afraid then she had been when she was falling to her death and Adelmo saved her. That fear was almost normal to her. She had been out, under the wide open sky, that fear was familiar, almost. This was a new kind of fear. She was indoors, with no escape.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 10:19 am

The griffin looked up at Storm with eyes that were obviously scared. Then she bit him. He winced at the pain as the sharp beak dug through his flesh. Then the griffin ran to the other side of the room. It was obvious to Storm that she was just frightened.

Knowing that Neptune would try to pound the female because she had bit him, he ran back to Neptune and said, "Don't attack! She is scared! It would only frighten her more if we fight her." Storm knew this just became a dangerous situation now that the griffin bit him. Blood was oozing out of his injured talon and pooling out onto the floor.
Back to top Go down
Adelmo

Adelmo

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 11:48 am

Adelmo raised a brow as the blood-eyed SeaScale stepped quickly in front of the King. Ah, so he was his Bodyguard, then. Adelmo watched as his majesty told the dragon -his name was Neptune, it seemed- to not protect him so fiercely. This surprised the middle-agee griffin, for many members of the royal family wanted bodyguards ALL around them. It seemed this one was the exception. He liked him already.

As the King opened his jaws to address him, a thud and yelp entered Adelmo's ears. They flicked as he sharply turned his head, his feathers bristling as a white ball of fluff entered his line of sight. A moment later, he recognised the hatchling lying on the floor. "F-Faida?" he spluttered, taken aback and shocked at the sight of the little one he had recently rescued from death's door.

Neptune and the King approached the little one, and Adelmo turned to face her as Neptune sniffed her, which made him tense a little. Then, the King approached and extended a talon to help her.

Adelmo didn't expect Faida to bite him.

It only registered in his head when she was zooming across the training room and hiding in the mess of targets. "I-I.. Fa-Faida! What in the name of Arkhor are you doing?" he exclaimed, becoming flustered as he strode briskly over to where she was hiding. He peered through the cracks between the wooden targets at her, before looking at the King. "I-I apologise on her behalf, your majesty, she's frightened." he peered in at her again. "She's an aggressive little hatchling, so she tends to fight and THEN take flight, rather then the other way around."
Back to top Go down
Neptune

Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Neptune nodded at Storm's command and stood by him quietly, watching the older griffin with distrust, but respect.

He watched as Storm offered the little.. Thing.. His help, but then she bit his talon. Neptune's eyebrows went shooting up and he found himself more surprised then angry. Still though, his gaze hardened as she shot across the training room and hid in the pile of targets.

He looked at Storm and smelled the blood. The little griffin could certainly pack a punch.

"I won't," he said in response to Storm's plea not to attack her.

He strode over and stood by the adult griffin as he apologised profusely. Neptune cocked a brow.

"She's quite frightened," he agreed, peering at her with intrigue and annoyance, tail lashing from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Storm

Storm

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:23 pm

Storm nodded understandingly to the large griffin. "I understand. No need to apologize for her." Relief washed through him as he saw that Neptune wasn't going to attack. Though he looked pretty tense, which made Storm a little apprehensive.

Luckily in the training room there was a medical bag in case someone needed it instead of going to see healers, or if the wound wasn't bad enough for it. So he walked over and grabbed bandages out and wrapped it around his injured talon tightly as to stop the bleeding.

After he was finished, Storm slowly walked slowly over to where the white griffin was hiding and said in a soft tone, "We are not here to hurt you. Faida is your name, right? My name is Storm. It is nice to meet you." He looked at the griffin warmly to show that he was not going to harm her. He saw that the griffin wasn't exactly a hatchling. She was young, though, probably around the age of seven or eight.
Back to top Go down
Faida

Faida

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 8:55 pm

Faida shuddered as she heard footsteps approach, shutting her blue eyes tight as she heard them talking about her. Despite her fear, she pricked her ears and listened, the ears twitching and flicking with each syllable that escaped their jaws.

Adelmo was apologizing for her, and that made her mad. She didn't want anybody speaking for her! She was perfectly capable of speaking for herself!

The others agreeing with him made her bristle further, her brow furrowing. Her pride and her short temper was driven by their comments about her being 'frightened.' Okay, she was terrified out of her wits, but she wasn't going to let this go on!

A soft, soothing voice caused Faida to open her eyes. She locked eyes with the dragon she had bitten, and suddenly felt less frightened. He was very pretty. She liked his eyes.

She nodded at the mention of her name, and her ears pricked as he introduced himself as Storm. His warm gaze made her relax a little more.

Slowly, Faida crept towards him, body bent low due to the small amount of space and her still nervous state.

Faida poked her head out of the pile of targets and gazed up at them all. Then, she revealed herself.

Standing tall, she glared at the other two, suddenly becoming bold. "First of all, I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself," she addressed Adelmo. She then looked at the larger, scarier NightWing. She looked into his crimson eyes and, despite being intimidated, she spoke. "And second, I am as calm as a frozen lake, so hold your tongue, seawing." she then turned to Storm and looked up at him. "Sorry about biting you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidal Training (Open)   Tidal Training (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tidal Training (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next