Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Azronical

Azronical

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:09 pm

He smiles his whole body relaxing into her grip when he is kissed his legs growing weak. His own heart was running full sprint. "Same for me. My beautifull dragoness." He finishes before gaveing back equally loveing before giveing her nose a lick.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:14 pm

Smiling brightly towards him purring from the lick on her nose she returned it nuzzling him eagerly. Their bodies where still entwined in the strong hug which Azzy was covering her, "Well.. should we maybe go back to the land?" giggling slightly blushing filling her cheeks again.
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:43 pm

"Yes i think we should. Its very hard to stay afloat like this." He began untangleing from her and made his way to the shore a happy spring to his step. He waits at the shore for her smileing brightly.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 10:00 pm

Nodding excitedly as she giggled, walking back onto the shore feeling the pebbles against her webbed paws. "Ahhh.. I do like the cool water though... but that's obvious" smirking slightly as she walked up towards him waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 11:15 pm

"yes it is quite fun in the water. I quite enjoy it to." He smiles and comes over rubbing against her a bit. "Lets rest some I had a long trip reaching here."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 12:12 am

Nodding as she brushed against him playfully licking him on the snout as she pulled him to follow, quickly flopping onto the grass laying with her wings spread as she got comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 2:01 pm

After the lick he chuckles and follows her over finding a nice spot right next to her his wing blanketing. Growing nerverous he soon gives up holding it back. "Will you be my mate my sweet monsoon?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Sighing slightly as he laid next to her, then looking towards him in slight confusion, "Mate? Whats that?" waiting for him to respond she didn't know that term.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:50 pm

"Ohh you dont know what a mate is? Its the one you live with the rest of your life and have eggs and hatchlings with." He said nuzzleing her. "Your so perfect I don't want to leave you."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 5:23 pm

Raising her brow at his reply, purring slightly "Oh... I would like that... to be with you, I would love to be your mate Azzy" smiling brightly nuzzling him back. "I love you Azronical.. I don't want to leave you"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 9:59 pm

"Well then id be glad to do so." He smiles before giveing a soft chuckle and kissing her. After the kiss he settles with cuddleing up and relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 10:35 pm

Purring strongly as he kissed her, she coiled her tail with his. "You know.. we might have to get some more leaves... I don't think I have enough" chuckling to herself kissing him on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:36 am

"Maybe maybe." He kisses back when she finishes before looking arround. "What now. Are we going to stay out her or go somewhere. Where will we stay.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 1:42 am

Smiling giggling slightly as she replied "Awww but I love it around here, theres everything we need. Water, food, shelter... Enough room for future plans.." Smirking slightly nudging him. "Anyways... You have any other places in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 2:11 pm

"It is actually quite beatifull out here. I think your right this will be the perfect place to raise our hatchlings." He said feeling the nudge. "Its not as if we do have anywhere else."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm

Smiling happily as she curled up next to him, stroking her paws against his hide. "Well then its settled..So.. what do you want to do first?" chuckling to herself giving him a smirk, as she batted her tail tip against his nose.

// End it there? //
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4