Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:13 pm

Smiling she grew excited a little, "Cool... I would love to see that one day.." growling playfully as she swam a little closer splashing him again.
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:25 pm

He chuckles as he watches the fun dragoness getting excited. When she splashes him again he growls out and playfully swims after her. "Ill get you for that you little scoundral!" He says lightheartedly.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 9:57 pm

Smiling with a wide grin she giggled swimming away from the earth dragon, diving under the water she swam underneath him. Tickling his paws under the water as she batted him with her tail, causing bubbles from her giggling under the water.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 10:23 pm

He was definantly quite a bit less agile then her in the water but more agile then a normal dragon. He laughs as she tickles him squirming in the water. Reacting to the tail bat he turns trying to catch her but barely misses with his paws.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Giggling to herself as she took towards the surface again, following up by tackling him in the water playfully. "Gotta ya" as she tried to tickle him more towards his chest with her water paws. Causing lots of splashes he would surely be soaked now.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:51 pm

He eeps out as hes tackleid laughing with quite a bit joy from the lighthearted play. "Oof... You got meh!" He laughs loudly as he was tickled and drenched his soaked hair resting against his scales.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 11:57 pm

Laughing towards his laughs she slowly stopped as her tackled turned into a hug around the earth dragon, blushing as she realised frowning with an embarrassed look as she released her paws and wings, "I..I'am.. s..sorry..I di."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:05 am

He happily wags his long tail in the water as he was held before also blushing when he relized he was being hugged. But instead of scolding her for it he simply hugged her back after she let go. "Dont worry its good to have company now."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:31 am

Blushing more brightly as he returned the hug, feeling embarrassed slightly. "Err.. o..okay..Its just.. I havn't had any company really.." Holding him still she licked him on the cheek as a thank you, her cheeks brightening fully.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:39 am

He was very embarrased but something in him told him she was the one for him and if he didn't let her know he might not get the chance again. Feeling the lick he blushed just as hard but licked back.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:46 am

Giving him an embarrassed smile, letting out a purr as she raised her brow wondering what he was going to do or say. Her eyes looking into his own as it was clear there was a spark, though she let go of the hug sighing slightly. "I'm.. sorry.. Its nice knowing your there but.. Maybe.. where just being like this because in the back of our minds.. were the last.."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 12:55 am

He sighs as she pulls out of the hug relizeing she had a point. "Well fair enough. How about we take our time and see what happens. Id love to get to know more about you. And we might not be the last... There must be others who made it." He said hopeing.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 1:14 am

Frowning slightly as she replied "We don't know that though.. for all we know we could be.." sighing she moved back into the hug wrapping her wings around him resting his snout on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 am

"I guess so. It saddens me so much to." He said hug letting her wings encompass him as he cries a little it suddenly hitting him how true the statement was. They where all they had for now.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:44 am

Tilting her head slightly as she frowned a little as she saw him crying, "Hey.. Its alright.. atleast we have each other.. better than being alone.." Nuzzling his snout slightly with her fore paw trying to cheer him up.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 2:53 am

He let it out sobbing in her grip. Being alone for so long causes one to be a little depressed but he had held it in. He just hugs her tightly for comfort holding on as he releases some of the stress.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:02 am

Using her paws to stroke his back, "Its okay Azzy.. I know how you feel... let it out.." Smiling sadly as she tried to reassure him, coiling her tail around his.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:05 am

He cries for a bit longer his tail curling back around hers before after a bit he begins to calm down his tears running dry. The strokeing definantly helped in calming him. "Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:15 am

"There's nothing to be sorry for Azzy..." smiling happily she swung their tails, "We can relax like this, share sometime together.." sticking her tongue out playfully
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:21 am

He cuddles her letting her swing his tail his heart beating heavily again. "Okay ... I just feel like im acting like an idiot."  He nuzzles her quite eagerly for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:39 am

Giggling slightly she replied "Your not an idiot... maybe my idiot but... but your my handsome" her heart beating in her chest as she blushed realising what she had said. Nuzzling him back she purred feeling calm and excited in his presence.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 3:53 am

He smiles wide from her words before feeling very delighted. "Well your my cute dragoness." He said nuzzleing as eagerly as her and purring up a storm. "Your the one I allways wanted."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:07 am

Purring louder as he complimented her, following his nuzzles as she stroked his snout with her own, not blushing as much she licked his cheek happy to know he had feelings towards her. "I suppose... with us two, our ancestors... aimed for us to be together"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:10 am

"Im pretty sure it wouldnt matter i still would love beimg with you." He said giveing long licks across your muzzle and cuddleing. "Your the best dragon ive ever met."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2016 4:15 am

Giggling at his compliment she tightened their tails together, enjoying the licks his was giving her. Deciding it was alright she kissed him on the cheek with a reply shortly after "Well.. my heart beats for you Azzy.. as it has since we started talking" smiling happily gazing into his eyes with a loving look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next