Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Azronical

Azronical

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:46 pm

"I can stay with you for awile I guess. I never actually stayed in one place since i left my nest. Allways moveing. You can have some of the gems I brought alot for me." He said pushing over a a decent amount towards her some saphires rubies and topazes.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:52 pm

"W..Where would you go?" as she got a few feet from him, picking up a Sapphire and Topaz to look at. Seeing the beauty is such rare stones. Deciding to lick the sapphire to see what it tasted like, raising her look in slight shock. "I can see why you eat them.. like I don't think I could because I would feel sad for eating such pretty things.."
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:02 pm

"Probably would search for somewhere to stay maybe one of the local groups of dragons." He chuckles watching her lick the stones. "They are to hard for you to eat anyhow. Only readon i can is because of how corrosive my saliva is to them. Kinda turns them into a liquid."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:08 pm

Giving him a sad look she replied "You could always stay around here...Like I said I don't have anyone.." as her body language turned into a nervous state, biting her lower lip she continued "Ermm.. your saliva wouldn't hurt me though would it?" blushing she evaded his gaze as her tapping of her tail started again.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:11 pm

He blushes a bit to at the awquard question. "I guess i will stay around here. It would be quite nice to have some company. And uhh..... Its only corrosive to stones." He said also being very evasive about where his gaze went.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Giggling slightly as she replied "Well good.. can't have that happening" smiling as she continued "Can.. I just touch you? I know its daft.. but you do seem very familiar" frowning from the awkward request she had made. Her tail wrapping around her clearly showing how nervous she was.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:23 pm

He was also very nervous shifting around in his seat from the weird questions posed to him. "Uhh I guess you can. Where would you even know me from." He asked his own tail twitching.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:30 pm

Shaking her head as she didn't know the answer, slowly touching his leg with her paw stroking it slightly feeling his scales. "I don't know... but I just have a feeling you know.." removing her paw as she smiled glad that he let her.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:34 pm

He felt very awquard feeling his leg being pawed at. When she pulls away he relaxes a bit. "Ohh okies. What do you want to do?" He asked getting up and shakeing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 5:40 pm

Shruging slightly as she didn't know what to do, "Ermm.. what did you want to do? I could always show you my den. Its not much but its my home" Her blue eyes gazing over his form as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:23 pm

"I mean we could go see your home I would be interested in that." He also was looking her over she wasent a bad looking ness at all. He began to walk foward. "How ling have you been out here?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 7:52 pm

Nodding she replied with a smile "Alright, well you can follow me, I've only lived in this area for about a year now... I think" as he turned and headed towards her den with her wings open gliding towards the mountain side. Looking back to see if he was still following her, smiling as she arrived landing on a small cliff side opening up towards her den. Inside there was only a small space large enough for two dragons, it was simple with some leaves for a bed and even some fish in the corner incase she got hungry.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:54 pm

"Ohh only a year i see." He said smileing back before following her in glide. Once they land he looks around at the den before saying "alot better then other places I have been before. I am used to sleeping under a tree."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Nodding she curled as she sat, "Yeah.. true at least its sheltered, you can always stay if you want..." lowering her gaze as it was clear that she was lonely. Tapping her tail again, at this point she was doing that because she was nervous and scared to hurt the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 9:36 pm

"Ill stay. Your not alone anymore" he simply said laying down in the cave smileing up at her. "Well tell me some about yourself. Why did you decide to stay here and how did you find your way here?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 12:29 am

Smiling brightly as he accepted to stay, "Well.. there isn't much to know.. I only came here because I loved the lake, plus it got me away.. from memories of my father..You may think I'm a bit boring.. but I only relax around.. look at the stars.. swim along with random things.. hunt too of course.."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:08 am

"You arnt boring at all. I think your actualy quite neat allready."  He replies happily as he begins to groom himself. "I have mever really had a place to stay I think I will quite well enjoy being with you actually."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:33 am

Blushing slightly at his reply, walking up towards him she smiled "So.. want to relax down by the lake? Maybe have something to eat?" tilting her head slightly as she waited to see what he would like to do.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 4:32 am

He blushes back before getting up and shakeing. "Sure we can id actually really enjoy doing that." He quickly begins makeing his way out glideing to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 1:55 pm

Nodding slightly as she headed towards the lake following the earth like dragon, as she landed onto the grassy opening just before the lake. Part of her just wanted to dive back into the cool waters but then she had a quick thought, "Azzy? Do you mind if I call you that? Anyways... can you swim?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 2:28 pm

He nods happily begining to wade into the water. "Yes you can call me Azzy. The water is lovely actually to me. One of my parrents was a water striker otherwise id have brown or some other darker colored scales and be a bit bulkier."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Smiling as he replied, as she followed suit entering the water. Using her webbed feet and fins to help her swim, moving around the earthwing. "Yeah I can see that... Though you can't breath underwater?" gazing at him with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 3:58 pm

He gets to the middle of  the lake before laying down in the water. "I cant breath underwater yes but I can hold my breath for an ubserb amount of time and talk still because of a membrane in my mouth." He said smileing as he watched her swim.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 5:42 pm

Giggling slightly as she replied "Aww.. well atleast I don't have to worry to much" Splashing him with her tail, "Do you know what it was like.. for the Ebony? Where they many of us?" Tilting her head slightly with a playful smile
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 09, 2016 6:07 pm

He eeps as he is splashed before giveing a playfull growl and splashing back. "Yes there was a ton of us. We had a city named Asralie and lived in relative peace. Their was three distracts all of them beutifully decorated based on the type of striker. It was jointly ruled by three dragons of each of the types their representitive chosen by the dragons. Theres alot I dont know about what happened but I hope someday I can help rebuild Asralie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next