Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community
Untamed Skies Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:06 am
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Monsoon

Monsoon

Female Posts : 2

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) Empty
PostSubject: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:20 pm

To Monsoon this was a normal day, yet something was about to happen which would change her life forever. As she finished her breakfast she tried to think of what to do next, maybe she should relax at the lake today. Agreeing in her mind she headed towards the large body of water below her den, diving straight into the cool water with quickly resurfacing. Laying on the surface she stretched her wings enjoying the moment, yet without her realising she was being watched from afar.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 2:50 pm

Azronical had shortly after his talk with arkhor left the island he had been at and began his journey to find the other ebonystriker. It had took a couple days as he had been exausted from his journey and had to rest at several points. Once he was there tho he had setup camp for the night after learning from another dragon this was where she is. When morning came he watched as dragon left her den and went to the water a smile on his face. Begining to work his way over he roars out his presence.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

Male Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 5:37 pm

As Monsoon was relaxing she suddenly had a start, with hearing a roar in the distance. Quickly changing her position with only her head out of the water. Gazing around in the direction of the sound watching carfully as she prepared to defend herself from an attacker. Waiting... She didn't call out not wanting to reveal her location.
Back to top Go down
https://untamedskiesrp.rpg-board.net
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:07 pm

Azronical chuckles a little as the other goes all defensive before he exits from the tree line. He quietly makes his way to the shore before plopping down and just stareing at her for a bit. Oppening his mouth he shuts it not really knowing what to say in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:26 pm

Gasping slightly as the dragon emerged dipping her head under the water as she tried to hide, knowing that was been looked at she began to grow nervous as she didn't recognise the dragon. Deciding to call out she shouted "What do you want..." Afterwards hiding her snout again with only her eyes showing.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 7:46 pm

He watched her reaction closely before being patient waiting for her to make the first move. "I just want to talk." Shifting around nervously his tail swaying. "Its not often one gets to see another Ebonystriker after all."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:23 am

Frowning slightly as she wasn't sure about this strange till he mentioned Ebonystriker, tilting her head she thought 'Ebonystriker?' replying shortly after "Ebonystriker? Whats that? I've never heard of them.." As her eyes gazed over the strange in a way he did seem slightly similar.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:40 am

"Wait you dont know what you are?" He sits there confused for a bit before relizeing she never had anyone to tell her what she was. "Ohh you never where told about what you are. where you adopted and only had a single parrent?"
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:43 am

Nodding slightly at his question, "Err.. I only had a father... who.. passed.." frowning as she thought of the bad memories of loosing him. "So... I don't know what I am.. but why should I believe you?" raising her brow with a sad look still dealing with grief for her father.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:48 am

"I.. I don't know why you should believe me. there is no proof I can offer to be honest. Can we atleast talk ive been looking for one like myself for ages." he said quietly swaying his tail. This was a very awquard situation to be in.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:43 am

Sighing to herself as she didn't know what to do, deciding to trust the strange for now she swam closer to the shore though keeping her guard up. "So... what am I?" she asked with a curious look.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:37 am

He smiles a rather genuine smile as she begins to head over. He himself lays down and watches her. "You are a species call Ebonystrikers. I myself am a Earth Ebonystriker and you are a Water Ebonystriker. We where thought extinct for  so many lifetimes until our dormant eggs where found by dragons and hatched and raised. I have spent all my life looking for others like me."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:52 am

frowning slightly as she listened, coming out of the water as she joined him on the land. "So... how did you find me.. I mean I guess you've been watching me.." raising her brow at her question, as she was unsure of his motives. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 2:55 am

"I was told where to find you. My names Azronical whats yours?" He asks also curious about the subject. "Im sorry if this all so confuseing. I just am so glad to have found another... I never had the chance to talk to other Ebonystrikers."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:01 am

Looking slightly shocked as he was told where to find her, "W...Who? Told you? I havn't seen many dragons in this area before.." Calming down slightly as she replied "Its.. Monsoon.. my father gave it to me..due to my love of water.." sighing slightly as she looked towards the ground sitting down. "I.. I havn't really talked with many.. but I'm careful of others."
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:34 am

"I... Talked to one of the dragons around the area. He was named Arkhor." He said being vague perposely about what the dragon was like thinking that best. "Nice name. And its fine i dont talk to many either."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:56 am

Nodding slightly as she replied "So.. what can you tell me? Sorry.. this is all new to me.." tilting her head slightly as she wanted to know more about this so called Ebonystrikers. Batting her tail playfully against the grass softly as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 1:21 pm

"Well theres three types of Ebonystriker. There was water, earth, and life. They all had abilities based off of their type and way back in time lived in a large city called Asralie. I learned everything i know about them from writing that where found with my egg. They where whiped out by some kind of oversized hydra apperantly. Before this happened tho several eggs includeing ours where locked away around many areas and have been descoverex the newer more favorable conditions makeing us hatch. "
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 3:53 pm

Frowning slightly as she listened to his story, "So... that means where the last ones?" with her tapping stopping as she body language changed towards more saddened.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:18 pm

"Well... Im not to sure about that. I have a feeling there are more who survived. Acording to what i read they his many eggs in many places... Im sure there are some who lived." He said a little sad to.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:24 pm

Sighing for a moment as she replied returning her gaze towards him "What.. now then?" as she tried to cheer herself up with the shocking news. Part of her didn't want to believe it yet her past was still a mystery to her.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:26 pm

"Well i uhh..." He blundered a bit his paw nervously flicking at one of his gems. "I never thought to much about it. I had to goal of finding others but what to do after that I have no clue." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:31 pm

Raising her brow again as he looked confused at him picking up a gemstone, "That's a pretty thing.." as her more playful side was coming into play, she walked a little closer to see the gem more. "Well thats not very prepared of you.." she giggled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Azronical

Azronical

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:37 pm

"I uhh.. Eat gems. The ones on my body are part of me tho. Its an earth striker thing. Yea i'm not known for being the most prepared. Usualy just wing it." he says tilting his head a bit. "What do you do out here."
Back to top Go down
Arkhor
God of Life & Seas
Arkhor

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Giving him a shocked expression as she frowned playfully "Wait! You eat those?? But... they are beautiful..." sighing slightly as she replied "Not... much.. I live day by day relaxing, coming up with stories in my head.. I suppose you could say I'm a lonely person.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)   Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical) Empty

Back to top Go down

Revealing of the lost (Private Azronical)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next