Untamed Skies Roleplay
Welcome to Untamed Skies! Login or Join our friendly community

Explore a new world of creatures which roam the sky, where dragons rule throughout the land and sea. For story seekers and players, no matter of experience.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Account Switch

Navigation
New Members Guide
Sky Points Shop
Level Up!

Home
Rules
Members
FAQ
Search
Top posting users this month
Storm

Astaria

Salvadore

Faida

Gnarly

jetvix

Zarola

Kymon

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 13 on Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:56 pm
Affiliates
Our Affiliate Button

Our Affiliates

Share | 

A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

Male Posts : 97

PostSubject: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 pm

A roar of delight ripped through the air as a purple dragon soared at top speed. Reaching speeds faster than most in Ellesmera, Storm felt free in the air. He laughed and pumped his wings, gaining altitude. By the time he stopped, the air was becoming thin and clouds were way below him. The landscape looked like tiny specks below him. After hovering for a moment, he tipped downward in a nose dive toward the ground, tucking his wings to his sides. The wind whistled in his ears as he sped towards the ground at a devastating speed. The wind made it hard to keep his eyes open.

As he approached the ground extremely quickly, Storm tilted himself a little horizontally and put out his wings a little so that he wasn't completely falling. He kept his momentum for a good while, though, but before long he had to pull out his wings to glide. He felt like he was king of the skies. He took deep breaths, now going at a relaxing speed, just taking in the view. He saw a small clearing by some trees and decided to land by it to rest.

As Storm was passing the trees before the clearing, one of his back talons got stuck on a vine hanging from a tree. He yelped as it knocked off his balance and almost stopped him completely. He fell on his stomach with a thud, knocking the wind out of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elora

Female Posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:46 am

Elora found herself flying low to the ground sending ripples through the grass as she breezed by. Dodging between the tall trees and the surrounding ferns she took in all of the beautiful scenery with a deep breath. The scent of bark and the green grass and the earth filled the air. Sunbeams streaked across her path and dust specks sparkled in their bath of warm light.

The breeze began to pickup a bit as Elora carried on her joy ride. Suddenly a large purple splash of color came crashing down and landed with a large thud. Elora stopped suddenly just like that purple blob and she silently landed within the second. Trying to make out what it was that the sky had just dropped she squinted and cautiously moved forward.

Now close enough to see, Elora could tell it was a dragon that had gotten its back talon stuck into a vine. She rushed over quickly to see if it was injured. "Oh my stars are you okay?!" Elora asked urgently. She could already tell that it was a male dragon and around her age. Suddenly a different kind of panick struck her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:00 am

Storm was just starting to get up and pull his leg free when he heard a voice. A familiar female voice. He looked up and saw Elora right in front of him. Suddenly he got flustered and it completely knocked his concentration off. It messed him up so much that he tried to pull his leg out of the vine but his claw caught and he fell again. His face getting a deep reddish hue, he stood back up and cut the vine with a swipe of a his claw. He looked back up into soft violet eyes.

Face going even a little redder, Storm smiled shyly. "Why, hello, Elora," he greeted. "And yes, I'm okay, thank you for asking. I was just out flying and I got a little stuck." He laughed, embarrassed. "What brings you out here today?"

// Sorry for the short posttttttt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elora

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:19 am

//sorry didn't realize that this is later on after they hadn't met. And your post is perfectly fine//

Elora let out a quiet giggle as Storm fell again and struggled to get out of the vine. She gazed at him for a moment but as soon as he looked at her, her eyes turned to the ground. "Glad you are fine" she said. "You must just really like dropping form the sky out of nowhere huh" she laughed again. "Oh I have been here the past few days. This is an amazing spot." Elora gave a short explanation due to the slight shock at seeing Storm at so random a time,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:44 am

"Well at least I missed you by a little bit this time," Storm laughed. He listened to her next words, still looking at her. He had always learned to maintain eye contact with others when he spoke to them, but with Elora it was hard. Her eyes were so unique. A shy violet. Or maybe a soft lavender. Either way, they were entrancing but hard to look at at the same time.

"Oh, okay," Storm replied. "I see why you would stay here. It is quite beautiful..." Not knowing what else to say, he looked down slightly and saw Elora's stone around her neck, attached my a leather strap. "That's a nice stone you have. Does it mean something special to you? As you can see, I have a pendant around my neck." He took off the strap of leather around his own neck.

Unlike Elora's which was just a smooth stone, Storm's was made of obsidian. It was a completely smooth and round. Embedded in the middle was a large, circular ruby. He looked down at it. The ruby sparkled in the sunlight that trickled in through the trees. "This was actually given to me as a gift from a queen's hoard of treasure back on Pyyrhia. It is actually enchanted and keeps me from getting any of my bones broken as long as I am wearing it. It has actually come in handy couple times," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elora

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:00 am

Elora laughed at Storm's remark. Remembering how they had met and he had tackled her out of nowhere. It put a smile on her face thinking of that day. She was brought gently back to earth by Storm's voice. He was saying how beautiful this place was and she slowly nodded her head in agreement. She noticed Storm trying to keep eye contact, but she herself was struggling with that. His eyes were so friendly yes fuerce at the same time. And their intense green was only enhanced by the magical light through the treetops.

Storm went on to ask her about her pendant and explain his. She thought it was so neat to have gotten his from a queen's treasure!! "Wow Storm!" She exclaimed with excitement. "That's so neat you got it from there. Geez, I can't think of another dragon that enchantment could be more handy for" she let out a chuckle. You seem to have quite a few crash landings." Moving on, she said "And wow I have never seen an enchanted pendant before. Can I touch it?" She was intrigued by it. Not in a greedy way though. Elora always hungered for knowledge and whatever chance there was to learn something new, more often than not she would take it.

Recalling how he had asked her about her stone, she looked down and scooped it up on her small palm. "This is significant to me actually." She began the softly explain. "It was made for me by my uncle with a map set inside. It's not exactly enchanted like yours. But it is magical. So when I unfold it, depending on my wish I can see any place on this world. It's super neat." She had now untied it from her neck and was rolling it between her talons. She looked up and gave Storm a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:13 pm

Listening to Elora's excitement and then her sassy remark to him always having crash landings, Storm raised an eyeridge and smirked playfully. "Excuse me? I'll have you know that I used to be the lieutenant of the SkyWings, the most graceful and majestic flyers in Pyyrhia." He tried not to laugh, but a playful grin spread across his face. "And I'll have you know that I was just as good in the air as any of them." If it was Athena who had made a remark like that, he would have shoved her, even though he was so much smaller than the IceWing. He was about to give Elora a playful shove, almost forgetting that he didn't know her too well, but caught himself at the last second and his face just went red instead. He hoped she didn't notice.

A bit flustered, Storm almost didn't catch her next words. Elora explained how her stone was very significant to her and that it too was magical. Apparently it showed a map of wherever she wanted it to show. She rolled the stone in her talons. Intrigued, he was about to ask a question about it, but then she looked up at his eyes and gave him a soft, sweet smile. Whatever he was about to say next was lost to him and he found his heart pounding. "Er- Uh-" he stammered, feeling his face go hot. Trying to regain himself, he managed to say, "Th-that's really interesting, Elora. Would you mind if I took a look at it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Elora

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Mon May 08, 2017 5:08 pm

She listened to Storm, ears perked up and a grin on her face as he gave a whitty reply. She admired the way he talked and his face moved as he spoke. And then she way his grin swept across his face. Elora snapped out of the trance just in time to reply with her own comeback "Oh whatever you say Mister."

After she had explained her stone, Elora noticed him get a bit flustered and ask if he could take as look at it. Letting a small laugh escape she let the chord and stone slip between her talons and lay in Storm's palm.

The breeze still blew gently and sent a wave of wind through the leaves making them dance and make a beautiful noise.Several moments passed as Storm gazed at the stone and Elora gazed at Storm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Storm

PostSubject: Re: A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}   Mon May 08, 2017 9:25 pm

Storm laughed as she seemed to snap out of a trance and give her own comeback. He was intrigued by this small dragoness. She certainly was pretty. It made him blush a little more just thinking that, if that were possible. They just seemed to click with each other. Plus she was even a little smaller than Storm himself! That was a rare occurrence. Plus they seemed to share the same sense of humor and were similar, which he really liked about her. He would make sure to be nice to her, even if they ended up staying "just friends." She was the first friend he had in the past year. Storm definitely did not want to lose that.

Now snapping him out of his trance, Elora let out a soft laugh at Storm being so flustered, and he gave her a shy smile. She handed her stone to him and it landed softly in his talon. He slowly turned it over in his palm, examining it intently. Enchanted stuff like this intrigued him. Trying to figure out how to unfold it into the map, he tapped it. The stone seemed smooth. He didn't see how it would be possible to unfold something like this. Cocking his head a little, he looked up at Elora inquisitively, only to find her already gazing at him. "Uh-" he started, "Hoe does this work, er- if you don't mind me asking."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

A New "Friend" {Private with Elora}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1